Chiropractor Grand Rapids, MI
Plus Benefits and Bonuses
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join us full-time or part-time in our Chiropractic Wellness clinic in Grand Rapids, MI.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about Chiropractic care and the continued benefits it brings, someone who is responsible and reliable. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate who is either looking for full time or part time work.
Do you like focusing more on personalized, patient care and less on the headaches of owning a practice? Do you enjoy helping patients improve their quality of life? Then we are the practice and team for you! We take care of the business aspects, paperwork, billing, and management, while you do what you do best, concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door.
We are a wellness clinic that focuses on patient satisfaction and helping our patients achieve their health and wellness goals through high quality chiropractic care. We are knowledgeable, well-respected group with a phenomenal support staff and a stellar reputation within the community. Our drive for personalized care and patient satisfaction has led to our practice growing quickly, and we need a great adjuster who can jump right in and provide high quality care along with our fantastic, welcoming, and friendly team.
• Patient exam/evaluation (review medical history and pertinent imaging/records)
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body
• Educate patients on the continued benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Provide a recommended course of treatment
• Maintain accurate documentation and progress notes
• Arrange for diagnostic x-rays/reviewed, when medically necessary
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in MI
• Full-time or Part time
• $85k-$100k per year plus Bonus Compensation
• Performance Bonus ($200-$400 per month)
• Company paid Malpractice Insurance
• Health Insurance (full time employees)
• Flexibility (PT vs. FT)
We are an experienced team of Chiropractors, trusted and known for providing quality care and improving the lives of thousands of patients on their journey of optimizing their health! You too, can improve the quality of life of so many!
Whether you’re a graduate looking for hands- on experience, or an experienced DC looking for financial security, we have a supportive and welcoming team, dedicated to family chiropractic and spine health. We invite you to join us in providing a pathway to wellness to our patients through the Chiropractic approach to healthcare.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO