Chiropractor Grand Island, NE
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Grand Island, NE. We are seeking a highly competent, professional, and driven associate chiropractor to join our enthusiastic team members, improving our patient’s quality of life!
Do you have a passion for helping others see their full potential? Do you enjoy helping to motivate and assist your patients reach their true health and wellness goals? Then we need you and your unique skills and goals to join our integrated team, to work in tandem with other medical professionals, resulting in the most effective treatment plans and clinical outcomes! We are seeking someone who is compassionate, caring, optimistic, self-motivated and gets excited about a challenge.
Our integrated multidisciplinary clinic is revolutionary, through bold innovations and consistently exceeding our patient expectations. We have fused the world of chiropractic, medicine, and rehabilitation to positively impact the pain, bodies, and mindset of our patients so they can live truly healthy lives. Our mission is to impact patient’s lives by changing the face of medicine. Our core values are the backbone of our clinic and guide our hiring process: Inspiration, Discipline, Accountability, Alignment, Transparency, and Results. This is accomplished by a team that is exceptionally well-trained, passionate, and dedicated to helping others. Our philosophy is founded on the idea that the human body was not designed for illness, and when properly cared for, can restore its innate ability to heal. We have an amazing, knowledgeable, and experienced team of chiropractors, rehab techs, chiropractic assistants, physician assistant, and dedicated support staff.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging, patient goals and desired outcomes
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans, deliver ROFs
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, services offered in the clinic, treatment care plan options, and therapies/exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Reexam- monitor for progress and treatment compliance
• Collaboration with the CA/Rehab techs, other medical professionals, and administrative staff for comprehensive patient care
• Oversee management of Rehab Technicians and Chiropractic Assistants
• Take and review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Daily team meeting attendance
• Assists in the recruitment of new patients through internal and external lead generating activities
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in Nebraska
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Nebraska
• 2+ years working in a private practice preferred
• Willingness to train on instrumentation, traction devices and other corrective care techniques
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• $60k-$80k (DOE)
• Simple IRA
• Numerous wellness benefits inside and outside the clinic
We are seeking a DC who is committed to achieving results, a self-starter who can work independently and also be an integral part of our dynamic team. If you have excellent interpersonal skills and are a strong collaborator, then we want to hear from you. Be a part of our winning team that is driven by helping our patients achieve the best clinical outcomes, seeing our patients live the life they deserve.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO