Chiropractor Germantown, WI (25 miles North of Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Germantown, WI. Our ideal Associate loves to adjust, is passionate about the benefits of chiropractic, is great with people, and enjoys living and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Do you have a passion for helping others see their full potential? Do you enjoy helping to motivate and assist your patients reach their true health and wellness goals? Then we need you and your unique skills and goals to join our team, to work in tandem with 2 other chiropractors, resulting in the most effective treatment plans and clinical outcomes! We are seeking someone who is compassionate, caring, optimistic, self-motivated and a team player.
Our Chiropractic practice has been proudly serving the community of Germantown for almost 6 years. Our practice focuses on Pain therapy as well as general health and wellness. We have a dynamic team of chiropractors and support staff, that collaborate to provide the utmost support and care to our patients on their journey to reach their personal health and wellness goals. We have dedicated our lives to helping people change the way they view and manage their health by implementing the essentials of true health into their lives. Our goal is to help people minimize the usage of medication, prevent illness and disease, and to ensure families in our community can experience their fullest health potential.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Positive patient interactions and development of trust
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care in a high-volume clinic- full spine adjustments, therapeutic activities and exercises, and a variety of modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure patient and treatment goals met
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and support staff to ensure high quality patient care
• Graduation from a Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in WI
• Monday – Thursday
• $80k – $90k per year
• Paid CE credits
• Paid WI license renewal
• Paid Malpractice Insurance
• Supplements stipend
We are proud to provide the highest quality chiropractic care available- Providing superior health and balance through chiropractic. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office, as we welcome all employees and patients as if they were family. Come help us to improve lives while working with a fantastic, knowledgeable team.
If this job sounds like the opportunity for you, then please let us know! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO