Chiropractor Germantown, TN (20 miles SE of Memphis)
PLUS bonus compensation!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Germantown, TN. Our state-of-the-art office is in a suburb of Memphis, located just outside of the city to the southeast. We are seeking a motivated Chiropractor, one who provides care centered on quality adjustments, has good people skills, and is passionate about chiropractic and helping people. This is a great opportunity for a recent grad or seasoned professional who is looking for personal and professional growth with a success and results driven team.
Our ideal candidate is trained in, or willing to be trained in, torque release technique (TRT) and Webster Technique. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor who is not afraid to promote the benefits of continued care and care plans. Our office is constantly innovating and changing, we attend at least 3 events per year for coaching and training, and we expect the incoming Associate to travel, learning and constantly work on their craft like us.
We are a general family practice, treating patient ages, and a wide variety of acute, chronic, health and wellness needs. We have been providing quality chiropractic care to patients in the Germantown Area for almost 5 years. Our office looks forward to helping our patients experience a healthier and fuller life! We work hard to improve our patient’s ability to adapt to stress and a variety of health conditions, and helping to restore them to normal, healthy, and optimal function. We specialize in delivering a wellness plan that is tailored each patients needs and issues, restoring our patients and their family to a greater state of wellbeing. We have a dynamic team of knowledgeable and experienced chiropractors and staff, and we work hard to help our patients reach their health and wellness goals.
• Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent reports/imaging)
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, and therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care- 300-400 visits per week utilizing TRT and pelvic drops, no manual adjusting, -TRT, Webster, Active rehab, therapies, and modalities
• Follow up care and progress checks
• Waitlist workshop talks on different topics, such as neurodevelopmental delay, gut brain connection, and mental health
• Speaking events (marketing) to acquire new chiropractic or niche patients ie, Opening and closing neuropathy lunches and/or dinners
• Work collaboratively with the other Doctors and office staff for optimal patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TN
• Trained in, or willing to be trained in, torque release technique (TRT) and Webster Technique
• $65k-$95k (DOE)
• Full time
• Mon/Wed/Thurs 10am-1pm 3pm-6pm and Tuesday 3pm-6pm
• Host Workshops 6:30 pm- 7:30pm on Tuesday nights
• Bonus compensation- bonus based on performance
• Health Insurance Coverage
• Simple IRA
We primarily focus on treating patients, the whole family, giving them the best care that they need and deserve. We have a great community reputation for patient centered treatment and, in turn, our practice continues to grow. It is our mission to help people achieve their optimal health! If this is part of your mission too, then we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary plus bonus structure, great benefits, and the chance to be a part of an amazing team, changing the lives of countless of individuals in the Germantown area!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO