Chiropractor Garden City, NY
We are looking for a Motivated, Enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice in Garden City, NY. Our state of the art office is in Nassau County on Long Island.
Are you passionate about chiropractic care? Do you love helping people feel their best? Looking for a stable secure position doing what you love, serving the people? Then contact us!! Join a likeminded team who believes in providing high quality patient centric Chiropractic care, the care that our patents need and deserve. We are flexible in our need and can utilize a DC 1 day per week, 2 days per week, or Full time.
Give up the worries of running a business and the instability of income flow and focus on what truly inspires you to be a chiropractor -helping humanity reach their god given health and healing potential. We handle the business aspects, while you do what you do best, help others. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, ambitious, and willing to learn. This individual must be coachable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Recent grads, as well as seasoned doctors, should feel free to apply.
We are a large, cash-based family chiropractic office that offers high quality care to help patients address their health concerns and back to their passions of doing what they love. We have a comprehensive approach that will identify and address factors so our patients can rebuild their health and prevent disease. We start by utilizing cutting edge technology to detect the hidden cause of their health concerns. What makes us different from most doctors is that we focus on correcting the cause of their health concerns instead of merely treating the symptoms or masking the problems
We have a long-standing practice with over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves in delivering the best care we can to help our patients live their best life AND we have a supportive team in place that is ready to help you achieve your professional goals. We work with our healthcare team and the patients, to create personalized treatment plans, and once the pain/injury subsides, we begin to restore function then determine an individualized wellness routine to keep them healthy. Our staff is very upbeat and highly motivated to provide the best care and have a wonderful working environment and teamwork mentality.
• Comprehensive Patient Exam/Evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Order/review diagnostic imaging as medically necessary
• Diagnosis/Report of findings
• Develop treatment plans in a setting for an efficient/effective Plan of Care
• Patient education on value of continued therapy, diagnosis, care plan options, Chiropractic Care, and lifestyle modifications
• Chiropractic care- Manual Manipulations, therapies, modalities, rehab/exercise programs, and lifestyle/nutritional advice
• Documentation -Electronic, timely and accurate
• Coordinate care with other providers daily to ensure patients are achieving expected outcomes
• Graduation from an Accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in NY
• Three Positions Available
• Mondays and Wednesday
• FT (Monday through Friday)
• $80k-$100k per year (DOE)
• PT $400-$500 per day
• Potential Bonus Structure
• Vacation/PTO (FT only)
• Health Insurance (FT only)
• Growth and learning opportunities with a knowledgeable and experienced doctor
• No weekend work
Adjusting one family at a time and feeling the joy of practicing what you love while serving humanity in a big way.
We believe that everyone deserves world-class chiropractic care. We focus on our patients so they can focus on doing what they love. Our team works to determine the root cause of our patient pain and health issues, assess the level of injury to their bodies, discuss with our patients their health goals, and create a personalized treatment plan. We are offering a competitive pay plus excellent bonus structure, great benefits, ample opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to help countless of individuals on their journey to health and wellness.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO