Chiropractor Frederick, MD 21702
$100k to $120k
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Chiropractor to join our family-focused practice full time in Frederick, MD. Our results-oriented office continues to grow due to our fantastic reputation of providing high-quality care to the community! Our award-winning team has been voted Top 5 Chiropractor in the area!
Do you love to be a health leader in the community, helping others reach for and achieve their goals? Love to serve and provide exceptional, individualized care to your patients? Want to be appreciated and be a part of a team of a well-respected team that collaborates and enjoys a wonderful work environment? If you answered yes, then we need you and your amazing skills and goals to join our stellar team!!
Who we are:
We are a high-energy family focused corrective care chiropractic clinic and we pride ourselves on providing the best care possible to patients of all ages within our community. We treat all ages, from newborns and children, through pregnancy, adults, and geriatric care because we believe that chiropractic care is meant for all. We are philosophically based and grounded and are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our team. We know that chiropractic care is one of the most important aspects of healthcare to achieve optimal health and love educating our patients on the many benefits of continued care! Our team of chiropractors, chiropractic assistants and dedicated support staff work hard to ensure our patients get the best care and experience possible.
• Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent reports/imaging)
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, and therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care-Manual adjustments -Webster, Active rehab, therapies, and modalities
• Follow up care and reexams to ensure progress through treatments and goals
• Documentation/charting/reports- timely and accurate
• Work collaboratively with the other Doctors and office staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited DC program
• Chiropractic license in MD
Ideal candidates are (or are willing to be):
• TRT Advanced Proficiency Rating
• Webster Certified
• Pediatric trained through the ICPA
• A strong communicator
• Full time
• $100k- $120k per year (base pay with achievable bonuses)
• Paid time off
• Short term disability coverage (maternity/paternity leave)
• Retirement accounts with matching
• Profit sharing from the company
Are you a confident adjuster who enjoys connecting and building relationships with your patients? Want to co-manage patient cases with a dedicated and knowledgeable team of doctors who also believe in the many benefits of chiropractic care? Then contact us! We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to help countless of individuals within our community benefit from the power of chiropractic and find optimal health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO