Chiropractor Fort Wayne, IN
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Fort Wayne, IN. Our state-of-the-art office is in Fort Wayne, in beautiful northeastern Indiana. We are looking for an experienced Chiropractor to join our integrated environment.
Our ideal candidate is a fantastic adjuster, great communicator, team player who can also be a leader- as the Associate will be considered the Clinic Director of Chiropractic within our office. Do you love working with a knowledgeable and respected team, leading our patients on their journey to health and wellness? Are you passionate about helping others and educating them on the benefits of chiropractic? Then we need you and your unique skills to assist in leading our team in Fort Wayne! We take care of the marketing and business aspects, while you provide top quality patient care.
We are an integrated multidisciplinary clinic, that has been providing high quality care to the community of Fort Wayne for over 4 years. Due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base and team has been quickly expanding. We have a wonderful team of healthcare professionals and administrative staff, that collaborate to provide individualized comprehensive care, that our patients need and deserve! Our multidisciplinary approach leads to improved patient satisfaction and effective and efficient care.
• Clinic Direct of Chiropractic duties
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, diversified, flexion/distraction, activator, drop technique, all major chiro techniques, evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with medical colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IN
• Chiropractic experience preferred
• Willingness to work with an integrated team
• Mon -Thurs 8:30-5
• $60k-$150k per year
Why join us?
• 4-day work week
• NO marketing
• Potential student loan forgiveness
• Great support system in an integrated practice
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of well-respected and knowledgeable professionals? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We offer a competitive salary and a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO