Chiropractor Fort Oglethorpe, GA (10 miles S of Chattanooga, TN)
$75,000-$150,000 base + bonuses
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Oglethorpe, Ga. Our state-of-the-art office is in NW GA, less than 10 miles south of Chattanooga, TN. We are looking for someone who is interested in running their own clinic with 60+ years of corporate support. They need to be a self-motivator and great with patient care. The office would thrive if the Dr. spoke Spanish, so being bilingual is a plus, but it is not required.
Are you passionate about Chiropractic and the benefits continued care brings? Do you love making others feel their best? Do you want to be the clinic director at your own office? Do you want to participate in profit sharing within your office? If chiropractic is your calling, we want you and your exceptional skills to join our team! Join our team, getting the benefits of a salaried employee with benefits and administrative support.
Our Chiropractic practice has been proudly serving North Georgians since 1983! Over the years, our reputation for great care has led to our practice thriving, with a large patient base. We are here to help our patients live their lives to the fullest potential. Our office provides prenatal and pediatric chiropractic adjustments, personal injury treatment, and rehabilitative therapy for work injuries. Our chiropractors use active and passive therapies to get our patients back to a happy and healthy life.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Take and review x-rays
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment care plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, Diversified, Flexion-Distraction, Thompson, and Therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, home exercises, care plan options, and lifestyle modifications
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records/EHR
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Managing of the staff
• Help promote and build the practice
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in GA
• Bilingual -Spanish/English is a plus
• 3 full days with a 1/2 day + 1/2-day Friday
• $75,000-$150,000 base + bonuses
• Bonus compensation- % of monthly clinic profits (paid quarterly)
• Simple IRA
• Health Insurance Stipend
• 2 weeks’ Vacation
• Reimburse malpractice
• Moving incentives
• ½ day on Fridays!
Exceptional salary and bonuses ($75,000-$150,000) plus moving incentive for the right candidate!
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. We are a knowledgeable and experienced team, ready to help our patients achieve a pain-free, healthy lifestyle. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO