PURPOSE: Join our team and have a unique opportunity to provide chiropractic care to children of all ages with the assistance of the Center’s staff and be willing to align with the senior Doctor’s philosophy, techniques and empathetic to the vision.
OBJECTIVE: To serve and help fulfill the mission of the Children’s Chiropractic Center with chiropractic care for the most profoundly hurt children.
• Love the Chiropractic premise.
• Lives the Chiropractic life style.
• Inspired by working with hurt children.
• Initial examination of new patients.
• Proficient with upper cervical and all joints of the body.
• Observe the children in the neuromuscular re-education performance of their routines
and make appropriate notes.
• Daily communication with Dr. Bobby.
• Report weekly on goals and accomplishments.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of education and fundraising activities.
• Community involvement and speaking engagements.
• Help build the Children’s Chiropractic Center.
• Oklahoma Chiropractic license.
Applicants and nominees should send a letter of interest, current vitae, and the names of three professional references to:
Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center
4500 N. Meridian
Oklahoma City, OK 73112