Chiropractor Falcon, CO 80831 (15 miles NE of Colorado Springs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic office in Falcon, CO. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an associate looking for either full time or part time employment.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for Chiropractic, enjoys providing individualized care to patients of all ages, committed to grow, a strong chiropractic philosophy and is highly coachable and aligned. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or seasoned chiropractor who wants to jump right into a busy practice, offering stellar chiropractic care to the countless individuals in the area. Must have the ability to manually adjust 40+ patients daily.
We continue to grow each year and have been providing high quality chiropractic care to our community for over 12 years. Our mission is to transform the health and lives in our communities to make massive change to healthcare with lifetime Chiropractic. We see all ages from infants to patients in their 100’s. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process. Core Values that must be exemplified in applicants: Leadership, Chiropractic, Passion, Wow Service, Responsibility, and Integrity. We continue to lead in the top 1% of the profession, proven to be in the top Chiropractic clinics in the country. Assistance with films, therapies, exercises, and marketing are provided. We provide the majority new of new patients for you.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual adjustments- Diversified, Activator and Drop, and various therapies/modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure the patient and treatment goals have been met
• Collaborating and communicating with staff for comprehensive patient care
• Develop relationships within the community
• Utilize systems to ensure growth of the clinic, and be responsible for personal, professional, and financial development
• Some external marketing and relationship building is required
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in CO
• $50k-$75k (depending on experience and schedule)
• 35 hrs per week
• Full time or part time opportunities
• Bonus structure
• Coaching and professional advancement
• Training provided for all aspects of patient care and office systems, as well as personal and financial growth
• Bonuses available for meeting key performance indicators
• Company paid malpractice insurance
• Company paid Allowance for CE Classes
• Paid Vacation/Personal Time
• Hiring Bonus as well as Referral Bonus for referring Doctors or Team Members
• $5000 Home Buying or Student Loan Bonus after 3 years of employment
• Contribution to Retirement Account
Competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits!
Focus on diagnosing patients, giving treatment plans and taking care of patients in our fully equipped and beautifully designed clinic with unmatched workplace culture!
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO