Chiropractor Erie, PA
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Erie, PA.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or seasoned chiropractor who wants to jump right into a busy practice, offering stellar chiropractic care to the countless individuals in the Erie area. We are looking to bring in a new doctor to an established multidisciplinary practice with a dynamic team!
Are you passionate about health, wellness, Chiropractic care and bringing about the body’s natural healing power? Want to join a team of like-minded, experienced, and well-respected doctors who provide top quality care to the community? We need a chiropractor who enjoys helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals. We need you and your unique skills to complete our team!
We are looking for a chiropractor that is passionate and upbeat about serving the community, can provide leadership for the Chiro team, and is willing to occasionally do some public speaking with some training. We also need a candidate that would like to see some volume, as we see approximately 450 PV a week.
At our integrated health center, we take a multidisciplinary approach to care. This allows a team approach of chiropractic, physical medicine, and rehab professionals to best select the treatment or combined treatments to help people in the process of recovery. The treatment goals of the clinic are to reduce pain and inflammation, as well as improve and restore a more normal function to the body to allow for overall benefits. We have been proudly serving the community of Erie with a unique multi-disciplinary approach for treatment of musculo-skeletal pain such as headaches, neck pain, lower back pain, arm/leg pain and injuries from accidents. Utilizing a comprehensive and combined approach of medical and alternative, natural healthcare has been an extremely effective model in helping those individuals who are suffering with pain of all types. The blend of medical, chiropractic, physical medicine, and interventional medicine results in a quicker improvement of the patient due to faster access to different modalities and specialties of care. This model of care results in a more cost effective and successful method of treating pain of the spine and joints, giving our patients more options, and being able to develop a treatment plan that works for them- all in one location.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Interpret X-rays (taken by X-ray tech)
• Diagnosis and Treatment care plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- ROF’s, Manual Adjustments, teaching rehabilitative exercises to patients, and various therapies/modalities
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Occasional marketing/public speaking (we will provide training)
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in PA
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• Monday – Friday
We are looking to hire a self-motivated doctor who is amazing at assisting patients overcome their injuries and pain, restoring them to optimal health. Are you action oriented, motivated, empathetic, detail oriented and looking for a great opportunity? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team. We have a welcoming and supportive group of professionals who work together to bring our patients the best care they need and deserve. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO