The GameDay Ready Recovery Zone Chiropractor is responsible for administering chiropractic care within a “client centric” approach that includes an interview of each client followed by client specific chiropractic treatments. This position will also offer oversight and direct involvement with Kinetic Recovery massage therapists as it relates to best practices, protocols and procedures related to Chiropractic and massage techniques and the various modalities and tools available within a Kinetic Recovery Session. These tools may include a spot cryo, handheld laser, scraping, cupping, rock tape and other tools as approved by the Company.
The GDRRZ Chiropractor will provide every client with a customized and tailored experience to ensure they receive an outstanding client experience. Continual growth and education will be provided for the DC as they work hand in hand in growing the Chiropractic Care Program in their Center.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited Chiropractic Institution
- Kinesiology major or 2 years of experience in a related field
- Ability to adequately identify and communicate with clients on issues related to the human body
- Self directed, highly motivated, reliable
- Organized, good writing and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
Open to discussion for GDRRZ compensating or covering the cost of the below as continuing education
- Dry Needling Certification
- Kin stretch/FMS
- Myofascial/Anatomy Trains
- Deep Tissue/Trigger Point
- Gait Analysis/Biomechanics
Attributes and Personal Profile:
- Capable of follow up in a timely manner
- Multi-task oriented
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Modern office practices, procedures, equipment
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and administer Chiropractic sessions in an efficient and professional manner
- Report on the status of the Kinetic Recovery Department results and track progress of clients – The Kinetic Recovery Department consists of the Chiropractic program and the LMT
- Continually seek ways to increase the division’s profitability through innovative techniques and/or research
- Maintain records, correspondence files and reports
- Meet Kinetic Recovery financial goals and deadlines
- Achieve necessary client retention goals
- Fulfill necessary table hour goals
- Push for quarterly growth of Kinetic Recovery
- Provide immediate notice of all urgent requests
Fluid and Negotiable – initial plan outline:
Compensation commensurate when experience with additional compensation through avenues provided by GDRRZ, commissions and tips. The compensation upon hire will be an annual salary plus an additional 30% commission for ever session performed in GDRRZ. Commission is based upon the rate of the session.
- First time visits for members are currently priced at $79 with an estimated time of 30 minutes.
- First time visits for non-members are currently priced at $99 with an estimated time of 30 minutes.
- Returning visits for members are currently priced at $59 with an estimated time of 15 minutes.
- Returning visits for non-members are currently priced at $69 with an estimated time of 15 minutes.
Session timing based upon the treatment of choice by the DC.
Manager – Jacob Sealand
To apply, email resume to: Mary Lou Payne, General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jacob Sealand, on site manager: email@example.com