Chiropractor Cornelius, NC (20 miles N of Charlotte)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Cornelius, NC. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located in Cornelius. We are a suburban town located along Lake Norman in northern Mecklenburg County and are a major suburb in the Charlotte metropolitan area, less than 20 miles north of Charlotte.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable, and passionate Chiropractor who is wellness minded and has experience with diversified adjusting with activator. Do you love helping others reach for AND attain their health and wellness goals? Passionate about the many benefits of chiropractic and living a wellness-based lifestyle? Want to join a team of knowledgeable and respected group of multidisciplinary professionals in our growing business with growth potential abound? Then we want to speak with you! We are flexible in our need and can accommodate a DC looking for either full time or part time employment.
Who we are:
Our integrated practice provides a comprehensive approach to health care that draws on the expertise of practitioners from several medical fields, including board-certified medical doctors, doctors of osteopathy, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, nutritionists, and exercise therapists. The eclectic mix of practitioners work together as one to provide synergistic care that increases the effectiveness of their patients’ therapy. This multidisciplinary approach enables the providers to get to the root of their patients’ pain, injury, or illness to optimize their overall health. The practice is focused on eliminating unnecessary medications and surgery to help their patients achieve their wellness goals. We believe that the best care is only attainable with everyone working in sync, so we have assembled a team of providers to deliver harmonious and high-tech health care under a unified banner.
• New Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, review pertinent reports/imaging, physical exam)
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to findings, care plan options, wellness advice, therapies, and modalities
• Chiropractic Care- Managing patient care, Adjusting, diversified, activator, variety of therapies and modalities
• Documentation- progress notes, timely and accurate
• Regular reexams to ensure patient and DC goals being met
• Referral for in-house services with other practitioners as needed
• Coordinating new patient acquisition
• Collaboration with the other chiropractor and staff for comprehensive care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NC
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Part time or Full time
• $76,000-$90,000 per year
• Bonus Compensation negotiable
• Potential professional and personal growth opportunities
• Flexible schedule with FT and PT options
We focus on patient centered care in every aspect of our practice and believe in treating everyone like family. We are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our team and help us on our journey to bring our patients optimal health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO