Chiropractor Columbus, MS
We are looking for a dynamic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Columbus, MS. We are looking for a compassionate, driven Associate who is passionate about chiropractic and the continued benefits that regular care brings.
Do you enjoy listening to your patients, working with them to find and achieve their personal wellness goals? Do you love helping others restore and maintain their health, helping them to operate at peak performance? Do you like working with other likeminded DC’s and staff as a team, to provide the best quality, most comprehensive care? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you and your unique skills and goals to join our experienced and knowledgeable team!
We are looking for a DC who can be a key contributing leader and work closely with team members to ensure a memorable patient experience. The Associate will lead the practice in the attraction and retention of new patients, growing our overall impact on the community. This role is responsible for the delivery of exceptional care, advocating for the patient by providing meaningful patient feedback with compassion.
Who we are:
Our legacy and reputation are for providing high quality chiropractic care to the community of Columbus since the early 1970’s. We thrive on helping our patients achieve their health goals. Our devoted staff provided personalized wellness care plans that will help our patients capture the benefits of chiropractic. We are a high-volume clinic with an approach to converting pain/acute care to wellness care. Our practitioners are skilled in prenatal, athletic, and pediatric- whole family care! We believe that they healthier people are, the happier they are! We work to help restore and maintain health for our patients by ensuring the body is aligned and the nervous system is operation at peak performance. Our mission is to improve the overall health of our community through leadership, excellence and compassionate patient care.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Identify patient needs and develop outcome goals
• Take and read X-rays
• Diagnosis and active plan of care formulation and execution
• Patient education as to diagnosis, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments-activator specific, impulse, corrective exercise, therapies, and modalities
• Documentation/progress notes
• Develop a patient portfolio through referrals, building rapport, and identifying additional opportunities of impact in the community (Schools, Businesses, Lifestyle Groups, etc)
• Lead a team to achieve goals set by the clinic
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MS
• Completed National Boards (Parts 1-4)
• Complete Physiotherapy National Board
• Activator Certification (Preferred)
• -$65K (per year to start- DOE) plus bonus compensation
• Bonus compensation: Based on performance and goals being met
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Professional training and development opportunities
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We are looking for a great communicator that can make meaningful connections with the patients and work well with the rest of the team. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people in Columbus. If you are a compassionate DC who is a great adjuster, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO