Chiropractor Clovis, CA
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Clovis, CA. We are looking for a dynamic Associate, who is passionate about helping others and delivering high-quality chiropractic care, to join our quickly expanding group. We are looking to fill both a part time and a full-time position. Our ideal candidate is reliable, able to adjust high volume with a low-level intake (simple), can easily conduct patient education in a wellness maintenance/membership model (after addressing initial primary complaints).
Are you a fantastic adjuster? Then do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals in the Clovis area! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to be heavily involved in patient care and not deal with the headaches of owning the practice.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, Activator options, and Therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Sales of membership packages
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in CA
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in CA
• Immediate need- Sundays 10a-5p (half hr lunch) and Mondays 10a-7p (1 hour lunch)
• Full time vs part time
• Up to $45/hour plus bonus incentives
• up to $93,600/ year plus monthly incentive bonuses for full time
• Bonus compensation: Based on conversions: $250/$500 per month
• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401k w/company match
• PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
• Company paid malpractice insurance
Competitive Salary (up to $93,600/ year plus monthly incentive bonuses for full time!)
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO