Chiropractor Cleveland, OH
We are looking for a dynamic Chiropractor to join our practice in join our practice full time in Cleveland, OH.
Our office and patient base continue to expand, and we need a motivated chiropractor to come in, providing high-quality chiropractic care to our patients. We are looking for a very passionate, principle-based chiropractor that is looking for structured growth, can see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing. We have a team approach to patients and look to provide high quality comprehensive care to every patient.
This is a great opportunity for a Chiropractor how prefers focusing on quality patient care, and less on the headaches of running a business. We take care of the marketing, administrative duties, and billing while you focus on the patients! You do what you do best, focus on the patients, while we handle the administrative duties, paperwork, and billing.
Our team shares excitement and passion for helping people feel their absolute best. We do this through chiropractic health and rehabilitation, wellness care, and other integrated services that treat the entire patient. We believe in treating our patients in a holistic and comprehensive way, based on evaluations of all the components of their unique health needs and using their own body to heal. We are a personal injury clinic and accept walk ins- so we need a Chiropractor who has experience treating traumatic acute injuries and complaints.
· Provide consultations, exams, review pertinent imaging/reports
· Take and review x-rays
· Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
· Chiropractic care- primarily utilizing diversified adjustments and drop tables, treatments and modalities
· Educate patients on diagnosis and treatment plan, benefits of following treatment plans, benefits of continued chiropractic care and home exercises
· Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software
· Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
· Enthusiastic approach to customer service and patient care
· Ability to collaborate with and manage staff
· Doctor of Chiropractor License in Ohio
· Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
· $70k-$80k per year plus bonus
· Malpractice insurance paid
· Paid vacation
· Continuing education stipend
· Bonus Compensation
Join our dynamic team of Chiropractors and healthcare professionals! We have a welcoming and supportive work environment, with no marketing requirements – we handle that for you! All we need is an enthusiastic Doctor to come in and do what they do best- provide high quality care, personalized and comprehensive treatment plans.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO