Chiropractor Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our team full time in Charlotte, NC. Our ideal candidate is passionate about chiropractic and bringing the known health benefits of chiropractic care to others. Are you focused on providing high quality care? Love helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals? Then we want to hear from you! We are looking for a compassionate Associate to join our knowledge and experienced team full time. A DC who is also trained and experienced in acupuncture is a plus.
Our team is passionate about wellness on a structural, nutritional, and emotional level and we are looking for a likeminded doctor who feels the same.
We are a busy and successful chiropractic office that has been proudly serving the Charlotte area for over 11 years. We pride ourselves on providing the best care that our patients need and deserve, by creating personalized care plans, helping our patients reach for and achieve their own health and wellness goals, and improving their functioning and quality of life. Our approach is simple, we get to the cause of our patients’ problems and correct them naturally and thoroughly so that our patients can get on with their lives. Our team is comprised of Chiropractic physicians, massage therapists, chiropractic assistants, and wonderful support staff. Some of the services that we offer include chiropractic care, acupuncture, spinal decompression, and massage therapy to name a few. We have a fantastic, welcoming, and supportive team and we collaborate to provide our patients with the best, most comprehensive care.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, diversified, flexion distraction, spinal decompression, evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Acupuncture therapies (if trained)
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Assist staff with office duties as needed (answering phones, scheduling, marketing)
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NC
• Certified and licensed to practice Acupuncture a plus
• Full time
• 35-40 hrs per week
• $75k-$100k (DOE)
• Incentive bonus structure
• Profit sharing potential
We are committed to giving our patients the best possible care each time they visit our clinic. We are looking for a dedicated, motivated, and compassionate Associate to help us on our mission! Join our team and help countless of individuals in the Charlotte area. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to be a part of a dynamic team who is committed to bringing change to our patients- improving the quality of their lives! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO