Chiropractor Brooklyn, NY 11222
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Brooklyn, NY.
Are you committed to help your patients find and reach for their health and wellness goals? Do you take an individualized approach to your patients’ goals for health, wellness and healing? Do you like helping others lead a pain free life? If you answered yes to the above, then come join us! We are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of providing the highest level of care to our community in Brooklyn.
We need a doc that wants their focus to be on adjusting, connecting with our patients, and creating retention through great chiropractic care. The incoming doctor must have great adjusting skills in caring for patients of all shapes and sizes and is a team player. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent grad or seasoned doctor who loves chiropractic and focusing on what the adjustment can do for health.
We are a state-of-the-art chiropractic office, located steps from the subway, providing high quality comprehensive care to our community for over 12 years. We offer chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage and cryotherapy. We have a dynamic team of a chiropractors, therapists and amazing support staff who provide a variety of services to include wellness, injury, and much more. We are committed to providing the highest level of outpatient chiropractic and therapy services in beautiful state of the art facility and we strive for excellence through superior patient treatment, education, and satisfaction. Our mission is to empower, restore, and maintain our patient’s health and well-being.
• Patient exam/evaluations- focused (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Take and review Digital X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- manual adjustments- diversified, therapy procedures, and a variety of treatments and modalities
• Patient education about ROF, treatment plan options, therapy procedures, lifestyle modifications, home rehab recommendations and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and staff
• Regular patient follow up
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NY
• Full time (5 days)
• $90k-$100k per year Plus bonus
• Bonus compensation yearly and monthly based on numbers and performance
• Vacation/PTO (2 weeks)
• Sick days (5)
• Health insurance coverage
• Malpractice coverage
• Full supportive staff
We are offering a competitive salary, generous bonus structure and benefits, and the chance to change lives in the community of Brooklyn, NY. We have a dynamic team of doctors and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO