Chiropractor Brookhaven, PA (30 min SW of Philadelphia)
Sign on Bonus $1,000
$80-$100k per year plus Bonus
4-day work week!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Brookhaven, PA. Our ideal candidate is a Chiropractor with great adjusting skills, friendly and professional manner, and is comfortable working in an integrated environment. We are quickly expanding and are looking to hire a full-time associate to join our dynamic and knowledgeable team!
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best by providing high quality chiropractic care! Come join us and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals in the Brookhaven community!
We are an integrated physical medicine clinic that focuses on spine and joint conditions. We are dedicated to offering our patients the absolute best quality of services to fully restore their well-being. Our multi-specialty staff and doctor team works hard to provide our patients with comprehensive high-quality, individualized care. Whether our patients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect a patient-centric approach that is aimed at helping them meet their personal health and wellness goals.
• Patient Consultation-New and existing patients, review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging, utilize palpation, assessing visual ROM, orthopedic and neuro testing
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments and Therapies, Diversified, activator and drop preferred but not necessary, therapeutic exercises
• Patient education on the ROF’s, therapies, the benefits of routine chiropractic care, and care plan options
• Regular re-exams for progress checks
• Documentation/progress notes-EHR, accurate and timely records
• Work within the practices protocols, systems and procedures
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Board certified Chiropractor with Adjunctive therapies license in PA
• Full time
• Monday thru Thursday 8-6 (1-2 is lunch)
• $80k-$100k per year (DOE)
• Sign on bonus after 90 days 1k
• Additional 2k sign on bonus for second year
• Regular bonus structure based on % increase on visits
• Paid Time off 2 weeks
• Health insurance coverage (50%)
• Great work life balance with 4-day work week!
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance with a 4-day work week and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO