Chiropractor Bloomington, IN (50 miles SW of Indianapolis)
We are looking for a principled Chiropractor to join our growing family and wellness practice full time in Bloomington, IN. We are located a little over an hour SW of Indianapolis.
Our ideal candidate is deeply rooted in the philosophy of holistic health. We are looking for a DC who is passionate about chiropractic care and helping patients find their individual path and goals on the road to health and wellness- a caregiver, teacher, and healer at heart who is looking for a secure, health environment in which to practice their art and science to better the community, one patient at a time.
We are seeking a proficient adjustor who can care for all types (pediatric, geriatric, sports, family, etc.), knowledgeable or willing to learn functional medicine, and a team player.
We are a family wellness practice that has been proudly serving the community of Bloomington for over 14 years- providing our community with a high level of customer service, exceptional Chiropractic care and a fun professional environment for health and healing. Our team of Chiropractors are highly skilled and caring with excellent skills and our staff is second to none. Our mission is to be the best Chiropractors and our patients first choice for treatment- helping our patients reach their health and wellness goals and leaving our patients no doubt that they have chosen the right place. We provide excellent service, the gold standard, and truly care how our patients feel both personally and professionally. We have a state-of-the-art facility and offer a wide range of treatment care and functional medicine options.
• Patient exams/evaluations (physical exam, medical history review)
• Take and review X-rays- line drawing on x-rays
• Order/review Lab reports and findings
• Review of Findings
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to ROF’s, care plan options, lab report/x-ray findings, supplementation recommendations, lifestyle modifications, and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic care/treatments and modalities- adjusting within structural correction protocols and Palmer package
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IN
• Monday through Friday
• $60k-$70k per year
• Health coverage stipend
• Free/Discounted care and supplements
We have a dynamic team of passionate, caring, knowledgeable chiropractors and a stellar supportive staff to help us do what we do best, help improve the quality of lives of countless of individuals in the Bloomington community. We are looking for a likeminded DC who can collaborate with our team, to help us on our goal to better the community, one patient at a time. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, wonderful supportive working environment, and the chance to change peoples lives through quality Chiropractic care!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO