Associate Chiropractor needed for a growing practice located in Bardstown, KY
Are you looking for a strong work-life balance?
Are you energetic, excited to treat patients and ready to learn?
Are you a Chiropractor looking for a great job with one of the largest Chiropractic Groups in Kentucky?
Who we are:
We are a Full spine Chiropractic Organization that does Active, Passive and Extremity Care and have a longstanding business within the community for over 20 years.
We believe in growing friendships, honesty, family ties and strong relationships with the ones you care about, and we believe that these building blocks translate into a stronger work-life balance.
Techniques Utilized: Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, and Activator
Mainly Family Practice Clinic with some PI work
Duties to include:
• Chiropractic Adjustments- evaluations, implementing and managing treatment plans and protocols
• Daily Charting
• ICD-10 and CPT coding
• Seeing approximately 25-40 patients per day
• Patient follow up
• Occasional Phone call/patient intake
• Monday to Friday (9-6) No weekends!!
Salary- Competitive with Significant Bonus Structure!!
• $48,000/year to start with Bonus Compensation (some making over $100K in bonus per year)
• Bonus compensation 35% of collections
• Vacation- 2 weeks/year
• Health coverage
• Malpractice coverage
• CEU reimbursement
• License renewal paid
We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. If this describes you and you want to join us,
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO