Chiropractor Bainbridge, GA
We are looking for a forward-thinking Chiropractor to join our practice full time in South GA. We are looking for an Associate to cover 3 offices, located in Bainbridge, Cairo and Thomasville, GA. The ideal candidate is outgoing, motivated, and driven to provide high-quality chiropractic care to the surrounding communities.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a motivated Associated who is interested in practicing and/or learning amongst a team of knowledgeable, welcoming and well-respected Doctors with over 40 years of combined experience. Are you passionate about the benefits of chiropractic care? Do you ensure quality, professional, and results oriented chiropractic care- giving your patients the gift of restored function, mobility, and improved quality of life? Then we need you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team. We offer opportunities for advancement, bonus structures and the possibility of partnership.
Our clinic provides exceptional, world-class healthcare in a regional healthcare setting. We exist to provide healthcare services that meet the changing needs of the region and promote all aspects of good health in the communities we serve through interventional pain management, chiropractic care and physical therapy to massage therapy and wellness programs.
Our team approach to complete patient care combines advanced diagnostics and treatment options from professionals who are compassionate and value our patient’s time, needs and comfort. We remain committed to excellence in clinical care in a patient and family-centered atmosphere; responsiveness to our community needs; a continued investment in our people, and a promise to treat every patient with dignity. We aim to create a better world, one person at a time. We are a multidisciplinary office with well-respected health professionals, chiropractors, nurse practitioner, therapists, and wonderful support staff.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Take and read X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive care plans
• Chiropractic Care- Manual adjustments, Full spine, Thompson, Drop and Cox Technique preferred
• Documentation/progress notes
• Occasional marketing
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctorate of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in GA
• Must be willing to go out into the community- market yourself and the clinic
• Recent Grads are welcome
• $80k-$85k per year PLUS bonus
• Opportunity to make upwards of $100,000 per year in your first year!
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Malpractice coverage
• Continuing education stipend
• Bonus structure
• Opportunity for partnership and buy in
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor, who can provide high quality chiropractic care. We state of the art offices, and due to our excellent reputation for providing effective, compassionate care- we are quickly expanding and need another Chiropractor to join our team. Join our team and help us on our mission to positively affect the lives of people who are looking to improve their overall health and well-being.
We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, bonus and partnership opportunities, and a warm welcoming team environment. We have an excellent support staff and all we need is another great adjuster to join us!
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO