Chiropractor Austin, TX 78759
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Austin, TX. We need a DC who can diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disease and CNS & ANS disorders, enjoys creating individualized treatment and rehabilitation programs, and is an excellent adjustor. We are looking for a team player who is preferably in network with BCBS, United Health care, Aetna, Bright, Ambetter and/or Medicare as our patient base is partial insurance based.
Who we are:
We have been proudly serving the community with high quality comprehensive care for over 22 years and our practice continues to evolve and grow! We are here to help our patients live their lives to the fullest! Whether they need help recovering from an injury, or want to perform better in their physical activities, or just want a healthier lifestyle -we are there for them! We help each patient achieve their own personal health and wellness goals and we look forward to being a part of their journey.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays, writing reports on the x-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Participating in Team Meeting and Care Planning
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments-Diversified and Thompson, Proform stretching and Trigger point therapies, evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TX
• Must be proficient in Diversified Adjusting Techniques and be able to utilize Thompson Techniques
• Preferably in network with Blue cross blue shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Bright, Ambetter, or Medicare
• Full-time – Flexible
• Office hours are Mon/Wed (9-5), Tue/Thurs/Fri (8-2)
• NO Weekends!
• $65k to $85k /year plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation – performance based
• Health Insurance available
• Possible shareholder’s opportunity in the company
• Great work life balance with no weekends!
We look to help our patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals and achieve a higher quality of life because quality of life means everything! We are looking for a motivated and passionate DC who join our welcoming and supportive team, bringing our patients the best care that they need and deserve and helping others on their quest for a great quality of life! We are offering a competitive salary and a great work life balance with no weekend work!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO