Chiropractor Annapolis, MD
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Annapolis, MD. We are looking for a chiropractor who is passionate about healthy living and providing high-quality care, helping those that need it most, and is a team player. Our ideal candidate has PT privileges and supervisor status, is compassionate, has great adjusting skills, and preferably has extremity, soft tissue, and sport injury experience/training. Experience in Dry needling and personal injury a plus.
We have a dynamic team of multidisciplinary professionals who collaborate to provide the best care possible, the kind that our patients need and deserve! Join our stellar team! We are offering bonuses, great insurance package, 401K and more. This is a great opportunity for a doctor who is motivated and enthusiastic to work with a successful team, with professional growth opportunities and the potential to partner up in a practice after a few years.
We are an integrated practice offering our patients high quality chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy, and medical treatment all under one roof. We have a family style practice with 60% major medical coverage, 15% personal injury, 25% cash patients and wellness. We have a diverse team of professionals including nurse practitioners, acupuncturists, and massage therapists, but we are Chiropractic ran primarily.
At our clinic, we are dedicated to helping patients across the region live comfortably again for over 17 years. We have a knowledgeable and respected team of chiropractors and functional medical professionals, focused on learning about each patients’ circumstances and their treatment needs, working to find a solution that works for them. We service patients with a vast array of conditions from sports injuries, auto accidents, relief care, corrective care, strengthening care and wellness care. We offer cox flexion, kinesiotaping, pulsed cold laser therapy, active release techniques, hydromassage and massage therapy, dry needling, cervical lumbar decompression, and disc decompression to name a few.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging (initial consultation, follow up care and final/discharge exams)
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and review X-Rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Management/supervision and direction of the CA’s
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, full spine diversified, drop, instrument, soft tissue, dry needling, various modalities and therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, home exercises, rehab and therapies available
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive care
• Some Marketing may be required
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MD
• PT privileges and Supervisor Status
• Dry Needling experience is a plus
• Experience working in Personal Injury a plus
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• 36-40 hrs
• $80k-$120k per year (DOE)
• PLUS, competitive Bonus structure
• Competitive Bonus structure- per visit plus daily goals and record goals. Other bonuses as well
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401k with matching
• AFLAC options and disability
• Supportive and welcoming team
• Professional growth with potential partnership opportunities
We are a well-respected and knowledgeable team of chiropractors, nurses, functional medicine practitioners, and administrators with one common goal—to bring our patients the highest quality care possible. Over the years, our name has become synonymous with friendly, compassionate care and a commitment to making a visible difference in people’s lives. We are looking for a likeminded Chiropractor who is ready to change people’s lives! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO