Chiropractor Anchorage, AK
$85k-$130k per year plus bonus!
Full time and Part Time Opportunities
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Anchorage, AK. Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Beautiful Alaska is calling your name. Practice with all the comforts of the city, with the wild frontier only moments away. The main duties of the Associate are quality patient care and patient education. We are flexible in our need and can offer either a full time or part time position.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals in beautiful Alaska! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care within our walk-in style cash clinic. We have a clear set of values that drive every decision we make; trust, respect, accountability, integrity, excellence. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, treatments/therapies, ROFs, and lifestyle modifications
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, care plan options, and ROF’s
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Work closely with a small staff and management team to track numbers and improve care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in AK
• Full-time vs Part time
• Flexible- 4 day a week schedule or 5
• Hours are 9:45 am – 7:15 pm with an hour break for lunch (2-3 pm)
• $85-$130k plus per year (depending on experience)
• Bonus compensation based on gross collections
• Paid Time off (10 days)
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• Health insurance- family medical benefits
• Paid licensure
• CE reimbursement
• Professional development assistance
• Tuition reimbursement
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. Are you ready to be part of an effective and energetic team with a healthy work/life balance so you can take time for your family and hobbies? Look no further. Join our team! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO