Family Care Chiropractic Center is looking for an organized Administrative Assistant to be responsible for the daily operations of the clinic. A great fit would be someone who is warm and friendly, works well with children, and will present a welcoming face for the clinic. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and can prioritize tasks efficiently.
• Answering phones, text messages, and emails.
• Scheduling patient appointments.
• Maintain office policies and procedures.
• Create and maintain patient electronic medical records.
• Input ICD10 and CPT codes into patient electronic health record.
• Create, submit, and invoice claims.
• Verify patient insurance benefits to determine copays.
• Provide general support to patients through check-in and check-out.
• Setting up patients on therapies and keeping therapy areas clean.
• Completing imaging and lab orders.
• Entertain children when parents are receiving care.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Proficient in technology with fast typing skills and ability to learn medical record software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be willing to embrace a holistic health philosophy and be willing to explain to patients how chiropractic care fits into that philosophy.
• Ability to work as a team with the doctor.
• Understanding of ICD10 and CPT codes.
• Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 9:00-12:00, 2:00pm-6:00pm
• Friday: 9:00am-12:00pm
*This position is for 2-6pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, possibly Fridays 9am-12pm with the opportunity for morning hours.
*Practice is primarily perinatal and functional medicine focused.
Chiropractic/Admin Assistant Position Available