Rising Sun Chiropractic & Weight Loss clinic a growing patient centered team. Are you someone who is ready to say “I want to learn” and someone who can contribute to our team and community. We highly value evidence based, patient centered care and continuing our education. This job is for you if you want an environment that will will foster growth as a chiropractor using multiple systems of care(McKenzie, DNS, SFMA, IASTM etc.) within a treatment plan.
St. Peter is a small town of about 11k with a couple towns near by that push 110k. Minneapolis is about 1 hour North of St. Peter, our opinion is we get the benefits of quality schools, a beautiful city to live in with endless social opportunities all within driving distance.
We are not worried if your a new grad and we welcome your application, we all start somewhere and are happy to help you learn and grow within our systems. You will be a part of our next phase of growth and we will look forward to seeing you be a part of our future.
-Simple IRA with match
-Paid malpractice insurance
-Continuing education allowance
-Paid time off
Candidates should possess:
– Doctor of Chiropractic Minnesota License in good standing, or the ability to obtain a license in Minnesota
– Excellent documentation skills
– Outstanding communication skills
– A willingness to interact with practitioners in a multidisciplinary setting.
– A positive attitude toward constructive criticism and the ability to use it as a learning tool.
– Confidence in communicating to patients the importance of following the care plan you suggest for them
* We are geeks but you don’t have to be. Having certifications in additional classes or techniques is great but you don’t have to have them.
Include a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining your current situation and career goals, including why you would like to join our team at Rising Sun Chiropractic
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to mask and sanitize between patient encounters.