Are you a recent grad? Eager to go out helping change people’s lives through chiropractic care. Wanting to become the go to chiropractor in
Are you an experienced chiropractor who simply wants to enjoy practice and live your deserved lifestyle, without the hassles and stresses of running a business?
Search no longer, we got you covered.
This is what you’ll receive:
– Base salary + bonusses
– Coaching in growing and maintaining your client base without the use of incongruent scripts and procedures
– A happy and supportive work environment
– Friendly clients ranging from new-borns up to 90+ years of age.
– A patient base to start with
– Support in learning a new language
We’re a well-established (35+ years) vitalistic practice in the Netherlands. Located in the green city of Zoetermeer, few minutes from the international city by the sea The Hague and within 30 minutes of major international airports like Amsterdam. Dutch people are known to be friendly open-minded people that speak their languages and are internationally oriented. If you love travelling, Amsterdam is one of the main European airport hubs where the world is at your doorstep.
The ideal candidate:
– Is open minded and willing to learn and grow
– Grateful and responsible
– Is a team player, that can cover for other docs.
– Does what he/she says that they will do (walk the talk)
– Has a genuine interest in helping people
– Provides chiropractic care only, just adjusting no other modalities
– Willing to learn Dutch; most clients speak English however this is a board requirement.
If you would like to join the team, send your resume to email@example.com
Please include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
1. What strengths can you bring to the practice?
2. In which areas do you want help with to become successful?
3. What are your expectations?
Find out more about us at www.chiropractiezoetermeer.nl