About Curis Functional Health
Curis Functional Health combines chiropractic, counseling, and nutrition for a holistic body-mind-spirit approach to support the nervous system. Curis operates over 30 locations across several states and is a “company of owners” in which chiropractors, therapists and nutritionists can earn shares, as well as above average compensation. Recently voted the fastest growing private healthcare company in the SMU Cox Dallas 100, Curis has over 100 top clinicians with a wide range of specialties.
Chiropractor Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications:
This role is in a multi-disciplinary holistic mind-body-spirit environment with other nutrition, mental health, and weight loss clinicians.
Chiropractor Duties and Responsibilities
Chiropractors work closely with patients and have a variety of duties and responsibilities to perform, including:
● Consulting with the patient about their health history and the reason for their visit
● Assessing the patient’s spine, posture, etc., via general and orthopedic exam to provide the appropriate treatment
● Administering diagnostic tests such as x-rays or functional scans
● Creating a plan of care that focuses on the patient’s recovery, overall health, and wellbeing
● Performing spinal adjustment via hand or instrument to the patient’s spine and other joints to positively impact the neuromuscular system and their functional health.
● Complete documentation of care notes in a timely manner, and assist the billing and collections team when necessary
● Providing supplemental treatments, such as massage, decompression, rehab, and acupuncture as indicated
● Using neuromusculoskeletal expertise to treat a wide variety of symptoms and conditions
● Approaching healing from a holistic and whole body point of view
● Recommending lifestyle changes(i.e. Sleep, exercise, and diet) as part of a more comprehensive treatment regimen
● Recommend nutritional supplements as indicated
● Actively participate in digital, external and in-clinic marketing programs
● Actively engage in Curis as a supportive and cooperative business partner
● Communicate and conduct business in a professional code of conduct
Great base salary with percentage of collections that rewards performance. Base salary of $5000/mo to start, with unlimited earning potential. SPECIAL BONUS: Start earning shares in as little as 6 months. Curis clinicians are partners/owners and can earn shares in the company – not just shares in the practice, but in the entire company!