Associate – New Hampshire
Welcome to Nashua Family Chiropractic, where our mission is to revolutionize healthcare in our community. The office has humbly been voted the best chiropractor in Nashua since 2015, and we have an opening for a positive, compassionate Chiropractor to add to the team.
What we are looking for:
• A practitioner dedicated to improving the well-being of each patient, and creating a positive work environment
• A team player interested in collaboration between themselves, and other providers to ensure a high level of care and
• Someone who is able to overview health history charts and listen to patient needs in order to create a tailored and personal health regimen
• The ability to establish when patient goals have been reached, and changing techniques as patient needs change
• Excellent customer service, including the ability to arrive 30 minutes before scheduled appointments, maintaining room cleanliness, and personal hygiene
• Ensured confidentiality of employee and patient information
• Must have graduated from an accredited educational program for Chiropractic, and be licensed or working towards licensure in the state of New Hampshire
• Prior experience in a clinical or chiropractic setting preferred, but not necessary for the right candidate
Position is full-time to fill the needs of the office schedule.
• Competitive salary plus bonus, ability to make 6-figures+
• Health Insurance Coverage
• Retirement Contribution matching
• Paid Time Off
• Hands-on training with established Chiropractor
• Complimentary services between practitioners
• Wholesale price for all supplements and products
• Ability to grow with the business
• A fun, friendly, and health-centered work environment that emphasizes the well-being of both its patients and practitioners.
New graduates are welcome to apply!
• Be licensed or working towards licensure in the state of New Hampshire
• Full-service Chiropractic care including reading x-rays and diagnostic imaging
• ~40 hours per week
• Caring for existing patients and sourcing new patients
• Ability and desire to care for patients of all ages
• Time provided for networking and community outreach
• Ability to keep pace with a high volume, rapidly growing practice
Please contact Jennifer Linatsas at Jennifer.Linatsas@gmail.com or (978) 319-3080 with interest, inquiries, cover letters and resumes.