Arena Chiropractic is a rehab based multidisciplinary clinic based in Lexington, KY. We offer our patients Wellness with a Purpose through a specialized blend of chiropractic, rehabilitation, massage therapy, and a registered dietician. As our loyal patient base has grown we are in need of an upbeat, goal oriented, movement based Doctor of Chiropractic to join our team.
Apply for this position via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our indeed posting https://www.indeedjobs.com/arena-chiropractic-pllc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLqF8RN6a-Vzu9EwqadEEPgQ
Candidates must be:
– able to examine, diagnose, and treat musculoskeletal injuries and dysfunction as pertaining to pain management and performance enhancement
– skilled in soft tissue modalities and rehabilitative exercises – interested in learning more
– willing to travel in and around Lexington area to established local gyms to maintain continuity of care (compensation for mileage and food related to travel is available)
– able to show exceptional bedside manner and customer service
a board certified doctor of chiropractic in good standing and able to be fully licensed in the State of Kentucky
– Maintain an appropriate social media presence (e.g., posting regular exercises, etc.)
– Attend occasional networking events (e.g., Chamber of Commerce events, referral groups, etc.)
– Maintain malpractice insurance and remain up to date with all state and government requirements for licensure
– Regular office hours will be established prior to start
– Salary $50K, to start
– 12 in-state CEUs per annum provided
– Initial licensure provided
– Business-related clothing stipend
– Access to group health insurance
Job Type: Part-time, 30-32 hours weekly including some weekends.
Our office follows all state and federal COVID 19 guidelines.
For more information, or to apply, email: email@example.com