Multidisciplinary Practice in Colorado Seeking Associate
Doctor of Chiropractic desired for collaborative multidisciplinary rehabilitation practice. We desire an energetic doctor with high professional and personal ethics, additionally excellent communication, interpersonal and clinical skills. Evidence based and results driven patient care. We achieve a culture of professionalism, integrity, service, innovation and education. We focus on providing high quality individualized care for each patient. The new doctor will learn the intricacies of working in a multidisciplinary setting, receive training to become proficient with our EMR and in the variety of services we provide.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Attributes of a successful candidate:
• Excellent manipulation/manual therapy skills
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude with integrity and work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills
• Enjoys working in a team environment collaborating with other disciplines
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities
• Enjoys rehabilitation/manual therapy treatment model