Chiropractor – Fort Walton Beach, FL
Our practice started off as a very small practice but has quickly become one of the leading chiropractic clinics in Northwest Florida. We have dedicated our lives to helping the families of both Okaloosa & Walton Counties get their health back naturally through safe & effective chiropractic care. We continually strive to improve not only our patient care, but also the “look and feel” of our office.
We are looking for a compassionate Chiropractor to join our family! Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $75,000 to $80,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90 day period of $1,000/weekly
For more information, email: email@example.com