Associate Wanted in Bloomington, IN
Why apply to work with us?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to work steady hours, without the worry of dealing with insurance companies, or a boss that gives you scripts on what to say or how to treat your patients? Then look no further.
• Looking for job security? We have been in practice for over 20 years, surviving 9/11, the recession of 2008, and are growing during this pandemic, and are so ready for a new addition to our team. Maybe that is YOU!
• Do you hate to go out to drum up business, make “salesy” phone calls, call insurance companies, deal with billing issues? No worries! We have an amazing staff that takes care of all of that for you and we have been seeing over 100 new patients a month even during this pandemic!
• Would you like to have weekly training with our team under the mentorship of successful chiropractors with over 20 years of experience each? That’s the owner: Dr. Karin Drummond.
• Do you want to live in a college town with big city amenities, great local ethnic restaurants surrounded by lakes and forests? That describes where we are, in Bloomington, Indiana. A great place to raise children with the bonus of affordable living.
• Do you want steady work, would rather work weekends to have weekdays off, low stress work environment, paid vacation, paid malpractice, paid continuing education, supportive staff and other benefits? Then you may be the chiropractor we are looking for!
**** If you are looking for a job opportunity where you can focus on being the best chiropractor you can be, in a fun and supportive environment, check out our YouTube video:
To apply email us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out this form: https://forms.gle/Gk1dvUM3h7KWCrfw8