Available clinic in Columbia Missouri for a doctor wanting to start off with minimal expense in a great location. Selling the equipment and build out expense for $25,000 OBO. The doctor would be able to take over my lease that is connected to Wilson’s fitness, ATA Martial Arts, The Grind Coffee, Perfect Hair and Nails, Nutrishop and a Dental office…. You can’t get a better clinic for the price and opportunity to succeed. There is also opportunity to work with Wilson’s Fitness to do screenings, work with trainers, partner with them with community health fairs and more. They are also affiliated with Missouri Athletic Club, Parisi Speed School, and MKT crossfit. I moved for my children and would love to help a Chiropractor to get started to help the community in Columbia Missouri. Contact: email@example.com
Sale items for Logan students. Two high quality matching therapy tables for sale. $175 each. Haier fridge with freezer compartment. Fits below a counter – $50. Beautiful Hill Air-flex table for sale: Cervical and pelvic drops, flexion and distraction, thoracic drop away, elevates up and down – $3500. Serious inquires contact: 314.808.3360.
We are looking for associate physicians! If you are looking for an amazing team to join, we have the place for you. We are a sports injury clinic but see a wide array of patients. We are also accepting preceptors for any of our locations. If you are ready to change lives we are ready to show you how! We are rapidly expanding throughout Mid Missouri and would love for you to join us in our pursuit to change our community’s healthcare. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-635-4827.
Well established family practice collecting $207,775.00. Dr take home pay before taxes $113,109.00. Charming community, rich with history. Strong family, working, chiro-friendly,environment. Exceptionally equipped and staffed. High visibility, easy access.Strong patient base and name recognition. Reduced Price. Pix available. 100% financing O.A.C. SGRstaff1@gmail.com
31 year old practice collecting $339,209.00. Low overhead. Perfect location. Easy access, high visibility. Well equipped and staffed. All management systems in place. D.C. retiring. Willing to sacrifice. Must Move. Steep Reduction. Ideal turn-key for next D C to step in and continue growth. Financing available O.A.C. SGRstaff1@gmail.com
The Physician Relations Manager is responsible for developing, delivering and tracking strategies and tactics to deliver patient referrals to MyoCore clinics in Kansas City and Dallas. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Physician Relations Manager will establish relationships with physicians to build referral relationships. This position requires excellent relationship building, communication and presentation skills to demonstrate how MyoCore’s medical chiropractic services fit into the patient offering of medical professionals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, office visits with targeted medical professionals, conducting workshops and attending medical conferences. In addition, this position will be responsible for executing community-facing marketing events to educate prospective patients on the benefits of chiropractic care. This role will require a significant amount of time in the assigned region, and will be responsible for identifying unmet physician/patient needs and process improvement opportunities. He/she will work with the MyoCore clinic directors to ensure excellent customer service and strong provider-to-provider communication related to referred patients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Arranges appointments with doctors, referral coordinators, practice administrators, hospital medical teams, etc. which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
2. Educates medical providers, practice staff and nurses about KC Core offerings and services. These education sessions may take place in medical settings during the day, but may also be conducted in the evenings or on weekends
3. Meets with referring doctors to discuss patient care, referrals, new treatments, and thank them for existing referrals
4. Builds and maintains positive working relationships with both internal and external medical and supporting administrative staff
5. Execute community-facing marketing events (workshops, health fairs, spinal health screenings, etc.) to educate prospective patients on the benefits of chiropractic care, with the objective of generating new patient appointments.
6. Keeps detailed records of all activities and results in CRM software
7. Develops strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and engage with contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
8. Maintains strong knowledge of competition and key differentiators of KC Core’s service offerings
9. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited university
2. Minimum of one year of experience in outside sales, business development, or building a clinical practice. Proven track record of sales effectiveness and relationship building
3. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
4. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
5. Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM, etc.)
6. Reliable method of transportation to commute to locations
7. Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
8. Rapid retention of new information and ability to apply knowledge to projects and analyses
1. Three years of experience with building a strong clinical practice or equivalent sales and business development experience. Established professional network of physicians and industry leaders in assigned region
2. Project management experience with proven ability to take projects from inception to completion
3. Personal development experience
1. Leads by example and with a willingness attitude
2. Highly motivated and goal driven
3. Maintains confidentiality and integrity
4. Possesses strong ability to design and achieve goals
5. Encourages accountability with self and others
6. Possesses excellent time management skills
7. Is an excellent team player and has a positive attitude
8. Possesses strong analytical skills with the ability to utilize independent judgment to make sound decisions
9. Solution-oriented with the ability to multitask
10. Possesses strong public speaking skills
11. Has flexibility with adapting to ongoing changes and accountability within short deadlines
12. Possesses ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
13. Is proficient and able to perform all duties
14. Has proficient knowledge of systems directly related to the role
Well established practice collecting $277,628.00. Closed Friday for extended weekends. Exceptionally equipped and staffed. Ideal location pulling patients from three states. Beautiful community, outdoorsman’s paradise. Great schools, including award winning athletic programs. Current DC moving. Ideal turn key for next DC to step in and enjoy personal and professional success. Financing O.A.C. SGRstaff1@gmail.com
From office of Dr. Kim D. Fite in Columbia MO. Also have 2 Hill tables used 1 year, X-ray light box, and other office equipment.
Used 1 year, have paperwork. From office of Dr. Kim D. Fite. Also have Stem/Ultrasound machine for $1800, and x-ray light box and other office equipment.
Our busy practice is launching a second clinic location in Wentzville, MO in January 2020. Wentzville is one of the fastest growing cities in Missouri and we are looking for a highly motivated IC to add to our team with a 50/50 contract plus future incentives. We are a very progressive clinic and are all trained in MPI, DNS, Dry needling, ART, SFMA, TMJ dx/treatment, etc. Will will provide multiple lines of marketing support to help you build your practice as a member of the Back Pain Center team. www.ofallonchiroprator.com
Established family practice collecting $56,310. Doctor take-home pay before taxes $28,532. Ideal blue-collar chiro-friendly community located 80 miles south of St. Louis. Factories, various industries, mining and some commuters make up this heartland community. DC retiring, new DC can easily double-triple numbers with little effort. Perfect, inexpensive low overhead and low stress turn-key practice with all upside. SGRstaff1@gmail.com
Make great money, get excellent clinical and business training while living in the beautiful Philippines.
Busy upper cervical practice seeks DC who has a burning desire to restore HEALTH to the sick and suffering!
We will train you in every aspect of practice success and mentor through the process.
We work hard but have fun in a high-energy waiting list practice.
Excellent base, easy to achieve bonus with true 6-figure potential.
Paid health care, paid vacation, paid CCE.
We can discuss the details on a skype or zoom call. Email me at email@example.com
Professionally managed office/retail space. Property is wheel chair and handicapped accessible and perfect for medical operation. Great St. Louis County location close to major highways. Just under 4000 sqft of open space, tons of parking and 5 bathrooms and an option for a kitchen.
Intersegmental Traction, Cervical Traction, Lumbar traction. Needs a new harness for lumbar traction but all other items and table in full working order.
You will need to come to my office in Hillsboro Missouri to pick it up.
Are you a hard worker who lives the inside out lifestyle? Are you driven to love and serve your community through chiropractic? Do you enjoy learning and growing? Does this sound like you? Look no further. We are in search of a chiropractor that is confident in their manual adjusting skills and communication. For more information, or to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established chiropractic and acupuncture family cash practice collecting $49,794.00. Low overhead. Great location, great visibility. Easy access. Ideal low cost entry level into turn-key practice. Plenty of room for growth. Next DC, L.Ac. can double or triple numbers with little effort. Current DC retiring. Pix available. email@example.com