Evidence-Informed, Mission-Focused Care for All
Driven by our unwavering belief in the power of outcome-based, patient-centered natural care to promote health and improve lives, Logan Health Centers provide all patients:
- More than 75 years of teaching and professional leadership, chiropractic quality and innovation
- On-staff multidisciplinary experts who are nationally known teachers, authors, leaders and researchers
- Expert care by qualified specialists in orthopedics, neurology, sports injuries, pediatrics, ergonomics, nutrition and radiology
- State-of-the-art technology and techniques for patient assessment and treatment
- Direct supervision by experienced clinicians who are Doctors of Chiropractic as well as compassionate teachers
- Care by highly-trained and motivated student interns familiar with the newest discoveries in chiropractic health care
Health Center Services
Maintain or improve your quality of life without the use of drugs or surgery. Our Doctors of Chiropractic provide a holistic approach your health. Review our services and find out what to expect at your appointment.
Health Center Locations
With centers and integrated teams in three states, Logan serves more than 65,000 patients each year, many at low or no-cost for patients who qualify.
Active Care Center
From our facilities in Chesterfield and St. Peters, MO, Logan student doctors and clinicians help athletes of all abilities maximize their performance and improve recovery.
Providing valuable services for students, staff and area doctors, our Department of Radiology performs and interprets diagnostic X-rays and ultrasounds, and interprets MRI and CT scans performed elsewhere.
The Student Experience
Logan interns are trained in the latest techniques and supervised by experienced clinicians who are licensed Doctors of Chiropractic. Through our Health Centers, interns are able to perfect their clinical and communication skills while serving the health care needs of the community.