The Value of a Logan Education
Logan’s tuition continues to be the best value in the health care profession. Logan offers free student tutoring to help students succeed and remains a foremost leader in chiropractic and health sciences education. Today, our graduates practice their skills throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the far reaches of the globe.
- Included in the tuition investment, Logan provides an array of free student services, including tutoring support, national board preparation and counseling. Logan provides board reviews presented by the National Board Specialist Inc., with intensive reviews of the Basic Sciences for Part I, the clinical science areas for Parts II and III, and a Mock Test during Part IV reviews.
- Our Division of Enrollment Management works closely with our students to help them navigate the financial aid process and earn the support they need to enroll, master their studies and health care techniques, and succeed in practice.
- The Logan community consistently and generously invests in the Logan campus and curricula offerings, evidenced through donor-supported campaigns to modernize and expand our student and community health centers; build a student assessment center; open a second BIOFREEZE® Sports & Rehabilitation Center; offer a state-of-the-art Student Center; and establish the Purser Center, our premier event venue.
- Logan's tuition represents an educational investment; we hold Logan to the highest standards and measure our success as educators based on our graduates' success in providing care and improving performance for patients, naturally.
- Logan proudly serves as your partner in education, a partnership that extends beyond graduation. Through the Logan Postgraduate Department, we offer access to advanced clinical training, specialty certifications and continuing education of modern diagnostic and treatment protocols.