Frequently Asked Questions About the BIOFREEZE® Sports & Rehabilitation Centers
This unique advanced degree option for sports injury management at our chiropractic college provides the experience, training and confidence that are in demand in the athletic arena.
Besides chiropractic care, what other services are offered through the Sports & Rehabilitation Centers?
From amateur to professional athletes, everyone wants to perform to their highest capability. To meet this demand, the Doctors of Chiropractic at these Centers provide these additional services:
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation and management for the spine and extremities
- Pre- and post-athletic injury management and triage for the spine and extremities
- Performance exercise testing and prescription
- Athletic performance enhancement training
- Collegiate and high school integrated sports rehabilitation treatment
- Elementary school movement programs
Why choose the BIOFREEZE® Sports & Rehabilitation Centers?
As a top chiropractic college, Logan is staffed with highly qualified senior interns, residents and chiropractic sports physicians who treat injuries from a sports performance perspective. Spinal and extremity complaints are resolved quickly with steps and procedures that will maximize human performance. Our teams of skilled Doctors of Chiropractic and interns will design exercise and rehabilitation programs specific to each athlete.
I’m not an elite athlete; can I still be treated at one of the Sports & Rehabilitation Centers?
All athletes can benefit from the services offered, from the elite high school and college athlete to weekend warriors, looking to improve their game. From injury rehabilitation to injury prevention, athletes at all levels can be treated.