Chiropractic Health Centers
More than 4,000 new patients are seen at the Logan Chiropractic Health Centers annually, receiving chiropractic care for conditions that range from back to neck problems to physical complaints of headache, allergies, injuries, and a variety of conditions affecting the quality of life.
As a respected teaching institution, the Logan Chiropractic Health Centers are staffed with highly qualified and experienced chiropractic physicians who are knowledgeable in the fields of radiology, rehabilitation, nutrition and chiropractic techniques. Senior interns and residents are well-trained and work under the direct supervision of the teaching clinicians. They are highly motivated to provide individual, careful attention to meet your health care needs.
If you are uncertain whether your health care problem can be helped by chiropractic, take advantage of our no-cost, no-obligation consultation. If we find that your condition is not a chiropractic case, we will be happy to refer you to another professional source.
Health Center Advantage
As part of Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs, each Logan Chiropractic Health Center offers the expertise and care you expect from your health care professionals:
- More than 75 years of teaching and professional leadership, chiropractic quality and innovation, and community service.
- On-staff multidisciplinary experts, who are nationally known teachers, authors, leaders, researchers in their specialized fields.
- Expert care through access to qualified specialists in orthopedics, neurology, sports injuries, pediatrics, ergonomics, nutrition, and radiology.
- State-of-the-art applications of technology and techniques for patient assessment and treatment.
- Direct supervision of your care by experienced clinicians, who are doctors of chiropractors and teaching clinicians at Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Direct care by highly-trained student interns, familiar with the newest discoveries in chiropractic health care. The senior interns are highly motivated to provide individual and careful attention to your health care.
Health Center Forms