How do you know if you need counseling?
- Difficulty concentrating/remembering
- Feeling worried or anxious
- Changes in sleeping; frequently tired or irritable
- Concern or withdrawal from family and friends
- Low motivation or energy
- Feeling that things in your life are "out of control"
- Changes in appetite; weight loss or gain
- Ineffective or self-defeating behaviors/self-damaging acts
- Feelings of guilt, self-blame, worthlessness
- Using alcohol/drugs to relieve stress
- Lack of enjoyment
Not sure if you or someone you know needs help? Wanting to know about stress, depression or mental health? Check out these free online resources: Ulifeline and Half of Us
H&H Health Associates
Logan free assistance for students through H&H Health Associates. H&H Health Associates, Inc. is located in St. Louis at 11132 South Towne Square, Suite 107. They can be reached at 314-845-8302 or 800-832-8302. Their email address is email@example.com.