Social Events & Weddings
Thank you for your interest in hosting your special event here at the William D. Purser, DC Center on the Logan College campus. The Purser Center provides a completely unique venue space that features a contemporary 10,000 square foot lobby can seat up to 400 guests and features glass walls and terrazzo marble flooring. The 112-acre campus also allows for enjoyment of the outdoors and gorgeous pictures around the Purser or by the fountain.
Rental of the Purser Center includes:
- Purser Center Lobby for 8 hours (2 Hours Pre, 5 Hours Event, 1 Hour Post)
- Access to Concessions and Coat Check
- Access to Queuing Room (Dressing Room)
- Access to Loading Dock
- Access to Catering Room
- Building Manager
- Janitorial Staff
- Wireless Microphone
- iPod hook up and overhead music
Rental of the Purser Center does not include:
- Food and Beverage
- Security Guard – A uniformed security guard is required for all events serving alcoholic beverages. The cost for 5 hours is $150.00.
- Liability Insurance – A liability and property damage insurance policy is required and typically costs about $150.00. These arrangements can be made through the Purser Center or independently.
Below is the list of preferred caterers. You must use one of these caterers if you rent the Purser Center and require food services.
Preferred Caterers Include:
- Cuisine d’Art – (314) 995-3003
- Orlando Garden’s – (314) 638-6660
- Specialized Catering – (314) 457-0201
- Steven Becker Fine Dining – (314) 367-4848
The caterer will coordinate all of your rentals – tables, chairs, linens, silverware, glassware, china, etc. – and also coordinate timing, set up, menu and bar. You may utilize your own vendors for DJ services, bands, cakes, florists, chair covers, etc., but all vendors must be approved by Purser Center management. Each caterer has different pricing and is happy to work with your budget in mind.
We look forward to the opportunity to make your one of a kind event a one of a kind success. To schedule a tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 230-1881.