St. Louis and Chesterfield Area
What's so great about the area Logan University is located? We have the best of both worlds - the safety and comfort of suburban St. Louis with close proximity to a large city. Visit campus today or request more information!
Chesterfield is just 30 minutes west of downtown St. Louis along Highway 40. With more than 47,000 residents, Chesterfield offers cultural and recreational opportunities - it's home to Faust Park and the Missouri Botanical Garden's Butterfly House.
Just minutes from campus, you'll be able to ride your bike to Queeny Park, take a lunch break at Whole Foods or go for a swim at the Jewish Community Center. There are restaurants, shopping and extracurricular activities in Chesterfield Valley.
Logan's campus in Chesterfield puts you within just a few minutes of anything in the St. Louis area:
- Gateway Arch: St. Louis is known as the "Gateway to the West" - take a tram ride to the top!
- St. Louis Sports: Catch a professional sports game at Busch Stadium (St. Louis Cardinals Baseball) the Edward Jones Dome (St. Louis Rams Football) or the Scottrade Center (St. Louis Blues Hockey).
- Forest Park: 1,371 acres of land - go for a bike ride, take a run, play tennis, get in a game of golf or relax at the St. Louis Art Museum, St. Louis History Museum or St. Louis Science Center.
- St. Louis Zoo: One of the few free zoos in the nation! Take a walk on the wild side and enjoy free parking and free admission to see more than 19,000 wild animals on 90 acres in Forest Park.
- Missouri Botanical Gardens: Take a walk through the 79-acre Missouri Botanical Gardens.
- City Museum: Great for the kids or the kid in you, the City Museum provides 600,000 square feet of adventure and fun in an indoor/outdoor playground.