The Office of Financial Aid works to notify students of new and current scholarships with approaching deadlines. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid-America Chiropractic Association Scholarship Program
- Be enrolled as a full-time student for one or more years at a Council on Chiropractic Education-accredited chiropractic college.
- Submit a 500-or-less-word essay about how you became involved in chiropractic and what you plan to do personally to continue to advance the profession.
- Explain why you would like this scholarship.
- Fill out the entire application and submit it by the deadline.
- Reside in one of the following counties: Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Marion, Morrow, Richland and Wyandot.
- Have a letter of recommendation from a Doctor of Chiropractic within District 6 who is in active practice.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale) with verification (copy of your last grade report).
- Be a member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association (student membership is $20).
Each application will be reviewed by members of the scholarship committee. The scholarship committee reserves the right to determine the recipient of the scholarship awarded each year. To obtain the application for this scholarship, please visit the Office of Financial Aid.