The Office of Financial Aid works to notify students of new and current scholarships with approaching deadlines. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions at email@example.com.
The purpose of the Missouri State Chiropractors Association Auxiliary Scholarship Fund awards is to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance to Missouri students enrolled in accredited Chiropractic Colleges.
Applicant must be a resident of Missouri in good standing at an accredited Chiropractic College in the United States. A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale is required. The student must be attending school full-time and be in at least his/her fourth quarter or third trimester of study.
The completed Scholarship Application must be accompanied by the following:
- A completed, legible, signed application form
- Official recommendation from the college’s Scholarship Committee or Financial Aid office. Must include current GPA and statement of financial standing with the college.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members.
- Official transcript showing current GPA.
- A brief statement on why you should be the recipient of the scholarship, including financial need.
- One (1) - 500 word essay on your choice from the following:
- How do you envision chiropractic in the next 5 years.
- Why did you choose chiropractic as a career and how do you intend to apply your education after graduation?
**INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Application and the additional materials should all be mailed together and sent to:
MSCA Auxiliary Scholarship Committee
Attn: Marti Montgomery
48 Karmel Ct.
Defiance, MO 63341
Mid-America Chiropractic Association Scholarship Program
- Be enrolled as a full-time student for one or more years at a Council on Chiropractic Education-accredited chiropractic college.
- Submit a 500-or-less-word essay about how you became involved in chiropractic and what you plan to do personally to continue to advance the profession.
- Explain why you would like this scholarship.
- Fill out the entire application and submit it by the deadline.
- Reside in one of the following counties: Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Marion, Morrow, Richland and Wyandot.
- Have a letter of recommendation from a Doctor of Chiropractic within District 6 who is in active practice.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale) with verification (copy of your last grade report).
- Be a member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association (student membership is $20).
Each application will be reviewed by members of the scholarship committee. The scholarship committee reserves the right to determine the recipient of the scholarship awarded each year. To obtain the application for this scholarship, please visit the Office of Financial Aid.