The Office of Financial Aid works to notify students of new and current scholarships with approaching deadlines. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 1, 2013.
The purpose of the Blair Society scholarship is to enhance the educational opportunities of chiropractic students who have an interest in specific upper cervical Blair technique by providing financial assistance to eligible students attending chiropractic schools. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded each year.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a student in good standing at an accredited chiropractic college
- Be a member of a student Blair club (if available at their school)
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5 out of 4.0 (C+)
- Have completed at least one Primary Blair seminar
To apply, the student must submit:
- A copy of their chiropractic college transcript (grades)
- 2 letters of reference from Blair instructors, chiropractic college teachers or DC’s
- A list of Blair seminars they have attended
- A short essay (1-2 pages) on why they want to practice the Blair technique
The scholarships will be awarded at the Annual Conference in September of 2013. Please send all application materials to:
Dr. Alfred Tomp
Blair Scholarship Committee
30372 Experanza, Suite A
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Mid-America Chiropractic Association Scholarship Program
- Be enrolled as a full-time student for one or more years at a Council on Chiropractic Education-accredited chiropractic college.
- Submit a 500-or-less-word essay about how you became involved in chiropractic and what you plan to do personally to continue to advance the profession.
- Explain why you would like this scholarship.
- Fill out the entire application and submit it by the deadline.
- Reside in one of the following counties: Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Marion, Morrow, Richland and Wyandot.
- Have a letter of recommendation from a Doctor of Chiropractic within District 6 who is in active practice.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale) with verification (copy of your last grade report).
- Be a member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association (student membership is $20).
Each application will be reviewed by members of the scholarship committee. The scholarship committee reserves the right to determine the recipient of the scholarship awarded each year. To obtain the application for this scholarship, please visit the Office of Financial Aid.