Undergraduate Program Application
Through our nationally and internationally recognized faculty, as well as our ongoing dedication to leading research and advancing technology, Logan continues to fulfill its promise of providing a world-class education for every student. Join our community today to see our educational approach of science and nature, aligned in balance.
Please be sure to review our admissions requirements and read the information below before completing the application for admission. If you have any questions regarding this process, contact the Admissions office for more information.
- The application must be completed in full.
- Application review for each academic term occurs on a rolling basis. A non-refundable $50 application fee is due at the time of application and can be paid online.
- Application for the Accelerated Science Program is separate from the application for the Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
- Students applying for the Accelerated Science Program should have a minimum of 30 semester hours. Applicants must have earned at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Evaluation of previously earned hours is done at the time of application. Coursework taken from other institutions with an earned grade below ‘C’ (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) is not transferrable to the bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants are required to request and submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended. Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs
1851 Schoettler Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63107
NOTE: Students who have fewer than 60 college semester hours may be required to submit high school transcripts. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- Additional requirements for International Students:
- International Students may be required to submit transcripts to an outside evaluating agency if transcripts are not transcribed in English or are based on a different education system then that of the United States.
- International Students must submit proof of English proficiency, unless they have earned a degree in the United States or English is their first language. to verify English proficiency, students are required to earn a satisfactory score on either the internet-based TOEFL or the paper-based TOEFL.
- International students, outside of Canadian citizens, will be required to obtain an F-1 visa for study. All students are recommended to have a valid passport.
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs is an equal opportunity institution with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, disability, gender or national origin or any other legally protected status in admissions.