Graduate Program Application
Learn the value of strong leadership and academic excellence – join us on campus to see our educational approach of science and nature, aligned in balance.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions by phone at (800) 533-9210 or by email at email@example.com.
- The application must be completed in full.
- Application review for each academic term occurs on a rolling basis. A non-refundable $50 application fee is due at the time of application and can be paid online as part of the application process.
- Applicants are required to request and submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended. Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs
1851 Schoettler Rd.
P.O. Box 1065
Chesterfield, MO 63006
- Each applicant is also required to submit two (2) separate references (not related). Two (2) letters of reference or completed Logan reference forms from persons who, by virtue of their occupation or credentials, would be considered a judge of an applicant’s professional potential. Download the Logan reference form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A personal interview is required for all applicants. Arrangements for an interview can be made by contacting the Office of Admissions. Interviews are conducted on campus or by phone.
- Additional requirements for international students:
- International students may be required to submit transcripts to an outside evaluating agency if transcripts are not transcribed in English or are based on a different education system than that of the United States. Students can submit academic transcripts to the World Educational Services for evaluation.
- International students must submit proof of English proficiency, unless they have earned a degree in the United States or English is their first language. To verify English proficiency, students are required to earn a satisfactory score on either the internet-based TOEFL or the paper-based TOEFL.
- International students, outside of Canadian citizens, will be required to obtain an F-1 visa for study. All students are recommended to have a valid passport.
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs is an equal opportunity institution with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, disability, gender or national origin or any other legally protected status in admissions.