Doctor of Chiropractic Program Application
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs has been graduating successful Doctors of Chiropractic since 1935. Applying to Logan is easy - apply online or through a mail-in form!
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions by phone (800) 533-9210, by email email@example.com or by mail Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs, Office of Admissions, 1851 Schoettler Rd., P.O. Box 1065, Chesterfield, MO 63006-1065.
- The application must be completed in full.
- Application review for each academic term occurs on a rolling basis. A non-refundable $50 application fee is due at the time of application and can be paid online as part of the application process.
- Applicants are required to request and submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended. Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs
1851 Schoettler Rd.
P.O. Box 1065
Chesterfield, MO 63006
- Each applicant is also required to submit two (2) separate recommendations (not relatives):
- A letter of recommendation or completed Logan reference form completed by a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic. Download the Logan reference form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you are unable to obtain a recommendation from a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic.
- A letter of recommendation or completed Logan reference from a person who, by virtue of their occupation or credentials, would be considered a judge of an applicant’s professional potential. Download the Logan reference form and email it to email@example.com.
- A personal interview with the Director of Admissions is required for all applicants. Interviews are conducted on campus, but alternate arrangements may be made in some circumstances.
- Additional requirements for international students:
- International students may be required to submit transcripts to an outside evaluating agency if transcripts are not transcribed in English or are based on a different education system then that of the United States.
- International students must submit proof of English proficiency, unless they have earned a degree in the United States or English is their first language. To verify English proficiency, students are required to earn a satisfactory score on either the internet-based TOEFL or the paper-based TOEFL.
- International Students, outside of Canadian citizens, will be required to obtain an F-1 visa for study. All students are recommended to have a valid passport.
Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs is an equal opportunity institution with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Logan College of Chiropractic/University Programs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, disability, gender or national origin or any other legally protected status in admissions.