Doctor of Chiropractic Program Application
Logan University's College of Chiropractic has been graduating successful Doctors of Chiropractic since 1935. Applying to Logan is easy - apply online or through a mail-in form!
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions by phone (800) 533-9210, by email email@example.com or by mail Logan University, Office of Admissions, 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- The application must be completed in full.
- Application review for each academic term occurs on a rolling basis. A non-refundable $50 application fee is due at the time of application and can be paid online as part of the application process.
- Applicants are required to request and submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended. Transcripts should be sent to: Office of Admissions
1851 Schoettler Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Each applicant is also required to submit two (2) separate recommendations (not relatives):
- A letter of recommendation or completed Logan reference form completed by a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic. Download the Logan reference form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you are unable to obtain a recommendation from a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic.
- A letter of recommendation or completed Logan reference from a person who, by virtue of their occupation or credentials, would be considered a judge of an applicant’s professional potential. Download the Logan reference form and email it to email@example.com.
- A personal interview with the Director of Admissions is required for all applicants. Interviews are conducted on campus, but alternate arrangements may be made in some circumstances.
- Additional requirements for international students:
- International students may be required to submit transcripts to an outside evaluating agency if transcripts are not transcribed in English or are based on a different education system then that of the United States.
- International students must submit proof of English proficiency, unless they have earned a degree in the United States or English is their first language. To verify English proficiency, students are required to earn a satisfactory score on either the internet-based TOEFL or the paper-based TOEFL.
- International Students, outside of Canadian citizens, will be required to obtain an F-1 visa for study. All students are recommended to have a valid passport.
Logan University is an equal opportunity institution with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Logan University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, disability, gender or national origin or any other legally protected status in admissions.