Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Submitted by John Parish.
4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
Total Fat: 4.9 g
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Sodium: 82 mg
Total Carbs: 1.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g