Nutrition and Human Performance Master's Degree (M.S.)
Do you have the desire to naturally improve human health, expand the understanding of human nutrition and complement chiropractic-based health care? Apply online or request additional information for this program.
Nutrition & Human Performance graduates are prepared to:
- Assess & design nutritional plans to maximize human performance.
- Manage nutrition programs & content of health and corporate wellness programs.
- Assess, diagnose, & manage health and performance related nutrition issues in clinical, performance, and university settings.
- Provide clinical nutrition expertise as an integral member of a team-based healthcare system.
- Take certification exams for CCN and the CISSN credentials.
Logan’s Nutrition & Human Performance students are qualified to sit for the following independent certification exams. Students should contact their local state Board of Health to determine which of these may be recognized for practice in their state and any other state licensing, registration or certification requirements, as they are subject to change.
Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN)
through the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board (CNCB) http://www.cncb.org/
Certified Sports Nutritionist (CISSN)
- The Clinical Nutrition Certification Board (CNCB) provides professional training, examining, and certifying for alternative or complimentary medical, clinical nutrition and health care organizations, in addition to specialty credentialing programs and state license/certification exams.
through the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) http://www.sportsnutritionsociety.org/CISSN.html
Professionals with CCN or CISSN certifications include:
- The CISSN is the premier certification in the field of sports nutrition and supplementation.
- Health and Wellness
- Exercise Physiologists
- Sport Dietitians
- Sports Nutritionists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Fitness Professionals
- Strength & Conditioning Professionals