Application procedures for the diagnostic imaging residency at Logan University
Submit the following:
- Logan University application for employment form (available online or to request contact Human Resources at (800) 782-3344, ext. 1720)
- Letter detailing your suitability for the program
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all professional licenses and certificates
- Copy of Diploma
- Letter of recommendation from department chair of radiology at the chiropractic institution from which your degree was granted
- Request official transcripts from:
- All undergraduate institutions
- Graduate institution
- Pre-professional institutions
- Chiropractic institutions
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Application and all supporting documents should be sent to:
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Have earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from a chiropractic college holding status with the Council on Chiropractic Education at the time of the applicant’s graduation.
Be eligible for a Missouri Doctor of Chiropractic license and shall have a Missouri license to proactive chiropractic prior to employment.
Have at least a 3.0 GPA in the Doctor of Chiropractic professional program.
Have earned an overall GPA of 3.0 in diagnostic imaging courses.
- It is highly desirable that an individual has assisted in come capacity of instruction service in the Department of Radiology
All applications will be reviewed by the Residency Committee and applicants will be selected for interviews on campus. Those chosen for interview for the Diagnostic Imaging Residency Program will be required to complete the following:
An on-campus interview with the Residency Committee Representatives (at the candidate's expense).
An oral examination evaluating knowledge of diagnostic imaging with the Chair of the Radiology Department.
Present a clinical radiology case study on PowerPoint as part of the on-campus interview.
The Residency Committee shall make the determination after review of the application, transcripts, letters of recommendation, oral examination and on campus interview. Candidates shall be notified in writing of the decision of the committee.