The Spring 2015 Tower is out now!
This edition introduces Logan's new Chair of the Board of Trustees, a look at the standardized patients at Logan, women in chiropractic making a difference and more!
Logan is looking for 55 qualified students to take a free trip to Standard Process (Palmyra, Wisconsin) on Sunday, June 7th through Monday, June 8th. The trip will allow students to tour the Standard Process Headquarters and hear from two Standard Process speakers.
About the Trip:
- Depart from Logan on Sunday, June 7th at 9:45am via a chartered bus. Logan provides a box lunch for the trip to Wisconsin. Travel times is approximately 6-7 hours.
- Standard Process will host a dinner for Logan students at the hotel where they will be staying.
- Tour the Standard Process headquarters and organic farm and hear speakers on Monday, June 8th before heading back to Logan.
- Standard Process covers all expenses for this trip.
How to Apply:
**Please note this is considered an "unexcused absence" and will be included in your 15% absences.**
- 55 students will be selected.
- Students who were previously selected may not apply for this trip.
Your present trimester
Your cell phone number
Your emergency contact's phone number
Your polo shirt size (Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large or XXX-Large)
A short 5-6 sentence paragraph on why you'd like to be selected and why the trip will help you in your future practices
Students will be selected on a first come, first served basis if they are in good academic and professional standing and if they include all of the information above.